- Lie on the floor on the stomach, stretch your arms back along the sides of your body.
- Exhale and lift the head, chest and legs off the floor simultaneously as high as possible.
- The hands should not be placed on the ground. Only the abdominal front portion should rest on the floor.
- Contract the butt and stretch the thigh muscles. Keep both legs fully extended and straight and touching at the thigh knees and ankle.
- Stay in the posture for as long you can with normal breathing.
- Viprit naukasana Helps in digestion, relieves gastric troubles and flatulence.
- Viparit naukasana Its practice relieves pain in the lumbar, the sacral region and lower back.
- Viprit naukasana helps in slip discs.