- lie down on the stomach.
- Now while exhaling, bring the knees close to the waist and hold both ankles with your hand.
- While breathing, raise your head, chest, and thigh upwards.
- As much as possible, lift the body upward.
- During this time you try to take the weight of your body on the lower abdomen.
- When you lift your body completely, try to reduce the gap between the legs.
- While doing this asana, the flow of your breath should be relaxed.
- That is to say, breathe slowly and exhale slowly.
- After remaining in this position for about 15-20 seconds, return to the previous position while exhaling.
- You can do this asana three to five times according to your convenience and ability.
Benefits of Dhanurasana
- Dhanurasana makes the stomach and its surrounding area stretch the most. Which makes your digestive system better.
- Dhanurasana removes indigestion, indigestion and stomach disorders. Along with this, regular exercise helps to balance hunger.
- Dhanurasana Regularizing this also helps in reducing weight and reducing fat.
- Dhanurasana Diseases related to menstruation are overcome.
- Dhanurasana maximum stretch falls on the spine, which makes the spine strong.
- Dhanurasana asana is also very beneficial for curing thyroid problems.