- begin in plow Pose with the shoulders tucked under. Your hands can be flat on the floor or interlaced behind your back.
- Bend your knees and bring them to the floor on either side of your head.
- Rest the tops of your feet on the floor.
- Allow the knees to apply light pressure to the ears, momentarily cutting off aural distractions.
Benefits of karnapidasana
- Karnapidasana helps in curing ear problems.
- Karnapidasana helps to straighten the body .
- Karnapidasana helps in flexibility of body.