- To begin, lie on your back.
- Fold your knees and keep your feet hip-distance apart on the floor, with knees and ankles in a straight line. Keep your arms beside your body, palms facing down.
- Inhaling, slowly lift your lower back, middle back and upper back off the floor; supporting your weight with your shoulders, arms, and feet.
- Keep breathing in and out normally for 3-4 rounds, feel the stretch of lower back, stomach, thigh and chest muscles.
- While breathing out gently come back to normal position. Repeat this for two to three rounds.
- Precaution for Setu Bandhasana
- Avoid doing this pose if you are suffering from neck and back injuries.
Benefits of Setu Bandhasana
- Setu Bandhasana helping to strengthens the back muscle
- Setu Bandhasana helping to calms the brain, reducing anxiety, stress, and depression
- Setu Bandhasana helping to opens up the lungs and reduces thyroid problems
Setu Bandhasana helps to improve digestion.
- Setu bandhasana helps to cure slip discs
- Setu bandhasana helps in a waist ache and improves the power of the waist .