- Halasana lies on your back,while breathing in.pull up the legs slowly.After the first 30 ° then 60 then° 90 °.
- lift your back ,legs behind your head and lift the stomach and exhale the Breathing speed will be normal putting your hand behind the waist on the ground,you can do the position for 30 seconds.
- While pressing his hands on the ground, keep the feet straight to the knees and rest on the ground.
- exhale and bend from the hip joints to slowly lower your toes to the floor above and beyond your head. As much as possible, keep your torso perpendicular to the floor and your legs fully extended.
- Halasana is usually performed after Sarvangasana for anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes. To exit the pose, bring your hands onto your back again, lift back into Sarvangasana with an exhalation, then roll down onto your back,roll out of the pose on an exhalation.
Benefits of halasana
- It makes the spine Strong and healthy and flexible,makes the legs and abdomen muscles strong and makes the body Flexible.
- halasana helps calm the brain as it flows blood to the brain cerebral.
- halasana helps stimulate the abdominal organs and the thyroid gland.
- halasana Stretches the shoulders and spine help to be stretching and flexible.
- Halasana Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause .
- Halasana helps to reduce stress and fatigue.
- Halasana is used as a Therapeutic for backache, headache, infertility, insomnia, sinusitis.