- both hands on the forest, lie down straight,now keep the breath in.
- First lift the hand steel straight and shoulders up, then raise the legs also hands and feet and head parallel like the boat.
- Try to maintain balance on hips like setting.
- in this position, stop for some time slowly Hands, feet and head back on the ground, exhale breathing.
- Come to back on a ground like savasana.
Benefits of Naukasana
- Naukasana help to Strengthen the back muscle and abdominal muscles which helps in weight loss.
- make it a successful entry of air into the lungs,which help oxygen level in lungs.
- Naukasana helps to tone the leg and arm muscles.
- Naukasana is Useful for people with hernia.
- Naukasana Pose helps to remove belly fat.
- Naukasana helps to improve the digestion system .
- Naukasana helps to develop six-packs of abs.
- Naukasana helps to improve the circulation of blood.
- Naukasana helps the muscles get healthy in the condition of renewable and liver.
- Naukasana helps to strengthen the thigh,hips,shoulder and neck muscle.
- Naukasana helps to regulate the function of the liver, pancreas and lungs.
- Naukasana help to Maintain the function of kidney, thyroid and prostate glands.
Contraindications of the Naukasana
- Do not practice this yoga pose if you have low blood pressure,headache,migraine or if you have suffered from some chronic diseases or spinal disorders in the recent past.
- Asthma and heart patients are advised to avoid this pose.
- Women should avoid doing Boat poses (Naukasana) during pregnancy and during the first two days of the menstrual cycle.